FIRST WEEKS OF SPRING SEMESTER

FIRST WEEKS OF SPRING SEMESTER

[20.03.18]

9:37pm

Yonsei has done a fantastic job of adapting to online lectures. They have really done a remarkable job of adapting to this new program and implementing it across a wide variety of platforms and courses. It’s truly incredible and I really applaud the university for taking such measures in light of such unforeseen circumstances. It has been somewhat of an adjustment on my end as classes are starting. It has been a little overwhelming, to say the least, and it is hard to really gauge the level of expectations professors have when they are just uploading all of these files and lectures all at once. Having a completely live-streamed lecture where the students just join in with their web cameras to participate. It is such a surreal concept as it completely defies the entire college experience. In addition, I was placed into my language course and I feel pretty defeated. They assured me that I didn’t need to tale the first exam since I was a student last semester. Granted, I should have taken it just to be safe but I think another part of me was just too terrified to have all of my work and studies have been for nothing. Although I am disappointed, all I can do is stick to it and study more on my own while taking this time to review what I have already learned on my own.

[2020.03.25]

1:50pm

I really really really don’t want to jinx anything, but after the past few days of recovering, I finally was able to bring myself to go outside today and take a much-needed walk around my neighborhood. I couldn’t stop smiling the entire time as I was finally able to see the all of the changing trees and blooming flowers. I just feel such relief at just being able to get a glimpse of spring in Korea from beyond the space of my room. Finally being able to enjoy the day again has been so eye-opening for me. Even those fears that continue to linger within me are beginning to ease up as the days go by. Whatever that was, I just need to be as aware as possible so it does not happen again.

[2020.04.02]

1:46pm

They’ve extended online classes until mid-May. I will say, a part of me is relieved because since I am living off-campus, the walk to school everyday would have been a little tiresome. However, a bigger part of me really misses going to class everyday and just being on campus especially now since it is spring. I think I am making the most of it though. I really love exploring the city and more of my neighborhood. After feeling unwell the past few days, being able to just go outside has been so enjoyable. Interestingly enough, a friend of mine ended up contracting the same thing. I just hope she recovers soon, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Even though I am enjoying every moment of everyday and meeting new friends, I have noticed that my language skills have come to a standstill. I hope this passes because it has been really frustrating to me to no end. I will partially take credit due to my shifting focus during class, but I will say, learning a language online is really challenging. It just feels like I am missing something and now I find that listening and understanding is getting harder for me.

[2020.04.20]

I feel like I have never been happier! The people I have met, the things I am still able to enjoy, and the new experiences I am having feels like such a blessing. Being able to still go out and have fun feels so liberating since I hear the exact opposite from those who decided to return home. It’s been a little over a month now since classes have started online and it’s becoming much easier to balance everything since I am forced to stay home most of the time. I have been having so much fun in the meantime though. Recently I went out over the weekend with new and old friends and had such a blast. I brought one of my friends to the language exchange I go to and he had so much fun! We stayed out really late and even went to noraebang at around 7am. The next day I didn’t plan on going out, but simple dinner plans all of a sudden turned into us staying out all night once again, but honestly I don’t regret a thing. Have met so many wonderful people and being able to spend time with such good friends has been really special for me.

4 thoughts on “FIRST WEEKS OF SPRING SEMESTER

1. Bahçe salıncakları, hem günün yorgunluğunu atmak için hem de bahçenizin dekorasyonunu güzelleştirmek için özenle tasarlanmış ürünlerdir. Rahatlığı ve estetiği bir araya getirerek keyifli anlar yaşamanızı sağlarlar.

bahçe salıncağı

2. So, don’t you think that it is the right time to find someone for quality sex? You will not be able to find a more https://parisgirlescort.com comprehensive list of fabulous Paris escort ladies anywhere else in Paris who are ready to bring you an unforgettable pleasure and new refreshing experience:
    hot and stylish blondes;
    naughty and flirty Paris brunettes escort girls;
    romantic redheads vixens.
    In conclusion, don’t hold off the moment of pleasure because we strive to offer high-standard service which will fully satisfy your needs and keep you coming back to us time and time again. Our catalog is updated regularly with new Paris escort girls and VIP escorts, so if you are still looking for that perfect match, keep checking. Sure you will find her soon.

3. Яхты на Кипре – это не только роскошное средство передвижения, но и уникальная возможность насладиться прелестями моря и уютных бухт этого прекрасного острова. Яхты на Кипре https://moykipr.ru/ предлагают высокий уровень комфорта и роскоши. Просторные каюты, оборудованные современными удобствами, уютные зоны отдыха на палубе, шикарные интерьеры – все это создает атмосферу роскоши и уюта на протяжении всего путешествия. Открывайте для себя красоты Кипра с морской перспективы. Прекрасные пляжи, теплые воды Средиземного моря, живописные бухты и горные пейзажи – каждый день вашего путешествия будет наполнен удивительными видами и впечатлениями.