FOOD- VENTURES [Brunch Edition]

THANKS OAT homemade Greek yogurt granola bowls and delicious Greek bagel sandwiches

The prefect brunch assortment at 베어스덴 Eggs, salad, sausage, and a variety of toast with delicious jam!

French toast and yummy omelets

BUTTERMILK pancake set

Toasted paninis at Little Forest Cafe

Double chocolate, Earl grey, and Strawberry scones at Cafe Layered

Vegan bakery in Yeonhui-dong

French toast and Sunrise Crepe with sliced ham and arugula 

Best pancakes in Seoul! These most resembled the pancakes I know and love Chef’s Choice Brunch at Flapjack Pantry served with toast, salad, tomato omelette, bacon, and veggies!

The most fruit I have ever seen so far on one plate! English breakfast and Berry French Toast in Sinsa-dong

Build-your-own Pita set and Chicken Salad in Beon-dong

All-time favorite Brunch place in Seoul Build-your-own Brunch with Sourdough toast, scrambled eggs, avocado, and sauteed mushrooms at GRAIN

21 thoughts on “FOOD- VENTURES [Brunch Edition]

1. I came to this site with the introduction of a friend around me and I was very impressed when I found your writing. I’ll come back often after bookmarking! casinosite

2. It’s really great. Thank you for providing a quality article. There is something you might be interested in. Do you know baccaratsite ? If you have more questions, please come to my site and check it out!

3. From some point on, I am preparing to build my site while browsing various sites. It is now somewhat completed. If you are interested, please come to play with slotsite !!