Journal Entry #4

This quarter is making me much more knowledgeable in the business research section, due to the fact that I am consulting a local company for VP2. I would say, as of right now, I have started to develop more empathy this quarter because I am helping a business that has been affected by covid-19. It is causing me to see how bad some of these companies are doing right now, which makes me feel bad for them. I thought the exam went great. Nothing to hard. At first I was slightly confused on how to approach the work. I learned quickly I was pretending to be a consultant for the company, and after that everything seemed smooth sailing. I learned some very helpful info about our VP2 consulting project from Tara on Wednesday, so I will take that new knowledge into my work this coming week.

3 thoughts on “Journal Entry #4

1. It’s great you’re developing empathy! I know that Covid-19 has hit a lot of companies hard, so the fact that you’re factoring that into your VP2 is really great.
    I definitely agree that this VP has been more confusing, but I’m glad you were able to get clarity from Tara.

2. Thanks for sharing John!

I’m glad to hear you are gaining some empty for some of the businesses around Bellingham more specifically the one you will be consulting.

If you or your group needs any help with your project feel free to reach out!

3. Glad to hear the exam went well for you and you’ve had a good start into your consulting. Dealing with COVID is definitely tough when consulting, but that empathy development is very valuable at the same time. Best of luck and I look forward to seeing what you do next!