Journal Entry #2

How are you feeling in the process of self discovery and venture formation?

• I am feeling good, I have a better idea of what I want to do for my venture and I plan to get started on it more this week.

What have you learned about SWOT and Pestle?

• I can’t say I have learned too much more than what I already knew. I actually just finished going over SWOT and PESTLE again my management class, so I feel that I have a pretty good understanding of both models.

How might you apply this week’s learnings to your venture?

• When we were talking about what sparks us I thought on that a little further and even went into more detail about the sparks with professor Sherwood in our coaching meeting, these new sparks that I am starting to recognize is what I will take with me going into this new venture.

Something I did outside of E&I this week.

• I was able to make some time on Wednesday to get outside and go for a hike which was really nice, and one of my housemates parents came to visit and brought his dog up to hang out with us for the weekend which was cool.

3 thoughts on “Journal Entry #2

1. Hey John!
    I’m excited to see what you do for you VP2. It is always cool to overlap thing we learn in this class and our other classes. It shows me how the canvases we learn through this class are used in many situations! I also love exploring the PNW and that dog it adorable!

2. A hike would be fun for me if it weren’t so cold and wet outside. Can you explain a bit about SPARK and what that is?