Journal Entry #1

• Share about your vision board. What did you observe?

For my vision board I put 2 photos. One of people graduating, and the other of someone pushing a big boulder up a hill. I posted these two photos because I am just at the end of my WWU career and I really need to push forward and finish strong.

• How do you define the word entrepreneur and what is your role in it?

For me, an entrepreneur is anyone who finds a problem and then creates a solution for that problem through whatever means possible. My role in entrepreneurship is to look for things that people struggle with everyday and try to fix it, or find ways to better something already existing.

• This week outside of e&i

My birthday was on January 5th which was fun and I am just getting settled back into my house in Bellingham.

15 thoughts on “Journal Entry #1

1. Hey John! What quarter are you graduating? You got this! I also have a very similar definition of entrepreneur. Happy belated birthday!! I hope that you celebrated accordingly!

2. Hi John!
    It can be hard to continue to have motivation when you know you are so close to being done. That’s great that you are able to focus on figuring out how to get that extra push at the end though. I like your definition of entrepreneur and agree that a big part of entrepreneurship is finding new solutions to existing problems. Happy late birthday and good luck this quarter!

3. Hi John,
    The picture of someone pushing a boulder up a hill seems like a very accurate way to describe your experience. I am curious though what plans do you have for after graduation? I hope you end strong and accomplish your goals this quarter!

4. I really like that you included the visual of pushing a big boulder up a hill. Life feels like an uphill battle some times, and I hope you stay strong and reach the top!

5. eates a solution for that problem through whatever means possible. My role in entrepreneurship is to look for things that people struggle with everyday and try to fix it, or find ways to better something already exist

agario

6. Etisal is a leading Pakistani clothing brand that offers a wide range of stylish and trendy ready to wear dresses for women. With a team of experienced designers, Etisal provides its customers with high-quality dresses that are both fashionable and affordable. So what are you waiting for? Start shopping for your new dress today at Etisal.

7. Chinyere is one of the top fashion brands in Pakistan. It offers a wide range of party wear dresses and luxury pret. Chinyere is a well-known fashion brand that has gained a reputation for its top quality products and outstanding service.

8. kün olan her şekilde çözüm üreten kişidir. Girişimcilikteki rolüm, insanların her gün mücadele ettiği şeyleri aramak ve düzeltmeye çalışmak ya da zaten var olan bir şeyi daha iyi hale getirmenin yollarını bulmaktır. agario unblocked

9. kariyerimin hemen sonundayım ve gerçekten ilerlemeye ve güçlü bir şekilde bitirmeye ihtiyacım var.

Girişimci kelimesini nasıl tanımlarsınız ve bu kelimedeki rolünüz nedir? metin2 pvp serverler

10. ki rolünüz nedir?

Benim için girişimci, bir sorunu bulan ve ardından bu soruna mümkün olan her şekilde çözüm üreten kişidir. Girişimcilikteki rolüm, insanların her gün mücadele ettiği şey metin2 pvp

11. How do you define the word entrepreneur and what is your role in it?

For me, an entrepreneur is anyone who finds a problem and then creates a solution for that problem through whatever means possible. My role in entrepreneurship is to look for things that people struggle with everyday and try to fix it, or find ways to better somethi arabuloku