Journal Entry #2

How’s it going?

• Great, my school work load this quarter is not that bad, I spent the Christmas break getting everything prepared for my E5 venture and it feels to be all set up. With your team

With your team

• Everything is fine so far, we lost a team member, but that is alright.

With the evidence-based entrepreneurship skills

• pretty good, just the same stuff as every other quarter. Ask the right questions and collect data to justify your case.

With discovering a new brand opportunity?

• Excellent, we found a great opportunity to take advantage of for this rebrand.

Outside of E&I this week

• I did a lot of school work this past weekend and then went down to Palm Springs with my parents and girlfriend for the 3 day weekend.

3 thoughts on “Journal Entry #2

1. Hi John!
    That’s great to hear that your work load isn’t overwhelming this quarter. It is always nice to be able to get a head start on projects like you did over winter break. Will definitely make your quarter go much smoother. You’ve done a good job keeping our team on track with VP1. Sounds like you had a fun weekend!

2. Hey John! Glad to hear you are all set for your venture and that your VP1 has also gone well so far! That is cool you were able to go to Palm Springs this past weekend, that sounds so nice and relaxing!

3. Hi John,
    It’s good to hear your school workload hasn’t been too rigorous, its always nice to have an easier workload and get to focus on things you really enjoy more. It’s awesome that even though you lost a group member it doesn’t sound like it has messed up your venture at all. I am very interested to see what your rebrand will consist of and can’t to see your pitch!