Journal Entry #3

Reflecting on your pitch and wrapping up Venture Project One

• How did it go?
    • With your team
      • Went great, we all have similar working styles, allowing us to complete our work in a timely manner.
    • With the evidence-based entrepreneurship skills
      • Very good and it was extremely easy, I think the brand we picked to rebrand was the most due for a rebrand, and our data showed that.
    • With discovering a new brand opportunity?
      • I had the idea, and Karhum worked for the company, so we were able to spot the opportunity very early on. WWU students deserve to know about this free service that they actually pay for through tuition.

What have you learned about yourself?

• That I like the rebrand VP1 rebrand more than I did before. Did not learn anything new about myself in that short time, just because I have been in the program for a while and learned more about myself through deeper work in my other projects.

From this learning, what will you carry forward into Venture Project Two?

• Nothing much, just keep on doing what I do every quarter and make sure to go above and beyond.

Why is this important to you?

• VP1 is important to me because it puts me on track/gets me ready for VP2.

What did I do this week outside of E&I?

• I hiked fragrance lake on Tuesday and then oyster dome on Friday, two of my housemates had their friends come up from Portland for the weekend which was fun.

4 thoughts on “Journal Entry #3

1. Hey John! I also liked the rebrand better this time around. It is actually a lot of fun! How was hiking oyster dome this time of year? I only have in the summer and it was so beautiful!

2. Hi John!
    I agree that our VP1 went well. It was great that you and Karhum were able to come up with this idea early on in our brainstorming. I think it was a good rebranding opportunity! I also really enjoyed doing a rebrand for VP1 this quarter, it was fun to do. Sounds like you had a fun weekend getting to do two hikes!

3. Looking for a stylish Pakistani dress? Check out Etisal’s new design dress collection. You’re sure to find a beautiful dress that you’ll love. Etisal is dedicated to providing its customers with elegant and unique collections.

4. Chinyere is one of the top clothing brand in Pakistan for the nomadic fashion spirit of now. We specialize in an exclusive collections of casual, semi formal and formal for your wardrobe. Our garments are designed with care and love to incorporate global fashion as well as tradition.