Share your experiences through digital storytelling!
- Getting started:
- Center for Digital Storytelling
- Check out last year’s IIE “Voices Video Challenge“
- How to:
- Brainstorm ideas while abroad.
- Determine a slice of your experience abroad that you would like to articulate concisely.
- Try writing a script for your story.
- Goal is to produce a digital story of about 3 minutes. How many words is that? That totally depends on the other elements you use, including silence and music. Generally, it’s about 200 words.
- Collect images, sound recordings, videos, etc. to construct your digital story.
- Utilize Software, note that these are available in most computer labs for WWU student use: